Cardiff Airport Executive Lounge Conditions of Use for Passengers
Opening and Closing Times
The Executive Lounge is open daily between the hours of 5am and 9pm, with the exception of Saturdays throughout the months of November to April when the Lounge will open from 5am to 5pm.
The Executive Lounge is closed on Christmas Day.
To gain access to the Executive Lounge a valid voucher or card must be presented on arrival.
Entrance to the Executive Lounge may be refused where:
- It is full to capacity
- The dress code is not adhered to. Smart casual or business attire is required, tailored shorts are permitted, however please refrain from wearing sportswear, or any items with slogans that may cause offence.
- Large group bookings (more than 6 adults) without authorisation granted prior to visit; or multiple bookings per Entry Voucher which actually form part of a large group with no prior authorisation.
Passengers may be requested to vacate the Executive Lounge where:
- Unacceptable amounts of alcohol are consumed (Cardiff International Airport Limited advise two alcoholic drinks per person).
- Any passenger is deemed to be acting in an inappropriate manner.
- Any passenger is being disruptive and/or causing upset to other passengers.
The maximum stay of 3 hours is exceeded.
- Persons under the age of 18 years consume alcohol.
Any decision to refuse entry shall be taken at Cardiff International Airport Limited’s sole and absolute discretion.
The Executive Lounge offers the following to passengers:
- Comfortable and suitable seating for at least 70 persons at any time.
- Access to toilet and hand washing facilities during operating hours.
- Provision of a selection of daily newspapers and a range of periodical business magazines.
- Provision of a selection of complimentary hot, cold and alcoholic beverages.
- Provision of a selection of complimentary snacks.
- Access to TV, telephone, fax, photocopying and Wi-Fi facilities.
- In the event of the Customer failing to arrive for their stay, Cardiff Airport shall be under no obligation, at any time, to issue any refund, in full or in part, of the Charges previously paid by the Customer.
- Should a cancellation be made by an airline the customer will be offered a booking for an alternative day. Should an alternative not be possible a refund will be issued.
- Refunds will be issued via a bank transfer/ cheque/direct payment back onto card used at point of purchase.
- Should a customer have checked in to the Executive Lounge but not stayed for the full 3 hour period possible. This will be recorded as a visit and no refund will be issued.
- A Customer may amend their booking outside of a 48 hour period with no Administration Fee being payable.
- In the event of a Customer wishing to amend an existing booking inside of 48 hour period, the following payments are applicable and payable to Cardiff Airport;
- If the amendment results in no difference or a positive difference to the value of the resulting booking monetary value the Customer will incur a one–off £2.00 GBP (inclusive of UK VAT) Administration Fee per amendment.
- If the amend results in a negative difference following the removal of passengers from the booking, then the Customer will incur a £3.00 GBP (inclusive of UK VAT) Administration Fee per guest removed.
- Customers may only amend their booking once. Any further amends will need to be approved by the Executive Lounge Manager during regular office hours, with applicable fees being applied accordingly.
- Customers cannot cancel their bookings within 48 hours of departure.
- In order to cancel an authorised group booking (A group booking that has been pre-authorised by the Executive Lounge Manager ), Cardiff Airport must be notified at least 7 days prior to the proposed date of travel with a fee of £5.00 GBP (inclusive of UK VAT) per passenger payable by the Customer to Cardiff Airport in respect of such cancellation. Thereafter, the full Charge shall be payable and no refund, or other form of compensation, will be made.
- Any Cancellation/amendments/refund communications should be made by email and addressed to Cwl.ExecutiveLounge@cwl.aero . Cardiff Airport will aim to acknowledge communication via email within a 48 hr period.